Behind Okite® a solid industrial reality.
Resistant, multifunctional and aesthetically unique. This is OKITE®, an unrivalled, state-of-the-art product highly esteemed by the best professionals in the field of architecture, design and furniture. OKITE® is a surface made of quartz and resin, available in 306 x 140 (nominal value) slabs with different thickness (13, 20 and 30) skilfully processed and adapted to your creativity needs. OKITE® is a leading product in the industry, thanks to a wide portfolio of products which do not require any special maintenance, offering aesthetic benefits and high performances to you and your customers.
- Maintenance & Care
- Technical Information
OKITE® is the result of a combination of quartz, polyester resin and natural pigments. OKITE®, above all, arises from the mix of different design approaches. Designers, general contractors and developers have cooperated to find the perfect union of creativity, engineering and design. .
The visual impact in any environment where OKITE® is used is amazing. In fact, OKITE® stands out even for the great versatility of the material, which is also suitable for bar counters, partitions, receptions, work surfaces, decorative coatings, walls, etc.
Maintenance & Care
Gentler on the environment OKITE
- has been certified, by the leading international certification bodies and institutes, as a safe and healthy product, ideal for the installation in schools and hospitals. • Certified to ISO 14001 standard – The environmental protection standard in industry. Covering all internal and external procedures, it ensures safety for all our workers and an environmentally friendlier production process requiring almost no detergents.
- Health certificate: according to NSF, OKITE
- is a safe and healthy product which lends itself to the installation and use in areas destined to food preparation, both at home and in cafés or restaurants. Its non-porous surface, in fact, is stain-resistant and prevents the absorption of moisture and food residues which may result in the formation of harmful bacteria;
- Safe use of OKITE® in schools and indoor spaces: the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute has approved the use of OKITE
- in indoor spaces and schools. The product does not contain or release any hazardous volatile organic compounds, according to the strict standards established by the GEI;
- Total compliance with the EU standards on good manufacturing practices (GMP): SEIEFFE voluntarily and regularly checks the compliance of manpower, training, raw materials, packaging and manufacturing processes. The reference standards are the GMPs, established by the 2023/2006 European Commission Regulation.
Its size is approximately 306 x 140 cm. The slabs have a thickness of 2 and 3 cm. For some colours, the slabs available may have a thickness of 13 mm, 18 mm and 28 mm.