Marble has no limits
Compac technological marble is an innovative and advanced product that expresses the new aesthetic and functional trends of modern architecture, while respecting the environment.
The homogeneity, range of colours, finishes and formats together with an exceptional hardness, non-existent porosity, and the fact that it is easy to clean, make this a contemporary product and an ideal alternative to natural stone when designing unique personalised environments and projects, based on the tastes and requirements of the end user.
- Technical Information
- Fat stains: dilute a small amount of detergent in some water and rub over the stain using a cloth. Next, rinse it off with water.
- Water lime marks: pour some vinegar (or any other diluted weak acid such as hydrochloric cid) directly on the surface to be treated. Rinse it off with plenty of water.
- Silicone stains: Scrape off using a blade and use a little solvent for any remains left behind (acetone or ethanol).
- POLISHED: Gloss finish
- MATT: Matt finish
- BUSH HAMMERED*: Rough finish
- SILKEN*: Very pleasant smooth texture
- OVO Egg texture imitation *Only available in 20 mm and 30 mm thicknesses. **Available from 14mm thickness
- Minimal water absorption
- Lighter: savings in transport and easy to fit
- Highly resistant to impact and deflection
- Resistance to fire, rated as A2 (Euroclass)
- Low maintenance costs and easy to clean
- Large format sizes and made-to-measure pieces
- Technological marble: resins and other binding agents are added to 91- 96% natural marble
- Polish after intensive use to regain the original sheen
Useful measurement of slab 306 x 123cm Standard thicknesses: